IPCI Conducting of a Masjid Tour 1.1For Full Recordings Contact IPCI, Durban, SA Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. With space for up to 7,000 worshippers, the Jumma Masjid in Durban, SA is the largest masjid in the southern hemisphere. The building is a fascinating mix of Mughal Indian and colonial South African styles, Mr Ahmed Deedat explains what transpires in the Masjid and provokes one to begin talking as the Americans and the entire world are willing to listen and have NO idea what ISLAM is all about. Theres no need for physical fighting, JUST TALK
IPCI Conducting of a Masjid Tour 1.2With space for up to 7,000 worshippers, the Jumma Masjid in Durban, SA is the largest masjid in the southern hemisphere. The building is a fascinating mix of Mughal Indian and colonial South African styles, Mr Ahmed Deedat explains what transpires in the Masjid and provokes one to begin talking as the Americans and the entire world are willing to listen and have NO idea what ISLAM is all about. Theres no need for physical fighting, JUST TALK.
IPCI DVD Clip 183 Arabs and Israel – Conflict or conciliation in ChicagoDVD Ref: 183 "O Children of Israel, Call to mind the (special) favours which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all others (for my message)." Holy Quran 2:47.
EITHER WAY WE LOSE!: No doubt you noted that there is a catch in the title. Our Jewish cousins have already tied us up before the start. Is it 'Conflict or Conciliation?' Which one would you choose? Either way we come out second best. If we opt for 'Conflict' in the debate, we would provoke the hostility of almost everybody in the audience. The University students would want to believe that thev are fair, just and peace-loving. They would want to believe that both sides will get a fair hearing and would want to arrive at their own objective conclusions. The Muslim opting for 'CONFLICT' would appear to be a brawler or warmonger. While the whole world is crying for 'Peace!' the Muslim says (?) 'War!' If we chose 'Conciliation,' to avoid the trap, then the Jews would say "Why are you then throwing stones at us?" Either way we lose. It's 'Heads! I win! and 'Tails!' you lose! This is the genius of the Jews.
IPCI DVD Clip 69 Is Jesus God ?2nd Great Debate took place in October 1991 between Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and Pastor Stanley Sjoberg of Stockholm Sweden. A debate that kept the audience captivated due to a biblical verse in Book of Mark being demonstrated as per the first Debate Is the Bible the true word of God? A MUST WATCH
Does God Exist? Best Reply Ever by Shaikh Ahmed DeedatMa'shaaAllah Best reply on God's Existence for every layman who don't know much about Science.
Shaikh Deedat said: "I can't give you a pet set kind of reply by which any non-muslim will be satisfied, but it is actually depends on his capability, knowledge and understanding.....".
The Sun Will Rise From the West - Ahmed DeedatAhmed Deedat sends a powerful message to the Muslims in the West.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said, "The hour will not be established till the sun rises from the West; and when it rises (from the West) and the people see it, they all will believe. And that is (the time) when no good will it do to a soul to believe then." Then he recited the whole Verse (6:158)
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: 'The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from the west (i.e. the place of its setting). When it rises, the people will see it, and everyone on (earth) will believe, but that will be at a time when faith will not benefit anyone who did not believe before.'"
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
It was narrated from Safwan bin 'Assal that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
"Towards the west (i.e., the place of the setting of the sun) there is an open door, seventy years wide. That door will remain open for repentance until the sun rises from this direction. When it rises from this direction, faith will not benefit any soul that did not believe before or earn anything good through its faith."
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
It was narrated that Hudhaifah bin Asid said:
"The Prophet (PBUH) looked out at us from a room, when we were talking about the Hour. He said: 'The Hour will not begin until there are ten signs: Dajjal, (False Christ), the smoke, and the rising of the sun from the west.'"
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
It was narrated that Hudhaifah bin Asid, Abu Sarihah, said:
"The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) looked out from a room, when we were talking about the Hour. He said: 'The Hour will not begin until ten signs appear: The rising of the sun from the west (place of its setting); Dajjal; the smoke; the beast; Gog and Magog people; the appearance of 'Eisa bin Maryam(as), the earth collapsing three times - once in the east, one in the west and one in the Arabian Peninsula; and fire that will emerge from the plain of Aden Abyan and will drive the people to the place of Gathering, stopping with them when they stop at night and when they stop to rest at midday."
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, stretches His Hand during the night so that those who commit sins by day may repent, and He stretches His Hand in the day so that those who commit sins by night may repent. He keeps doing so until the sun rises from the West".
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who repents before the sun rises from the west, Allah will forgive him".
A PEACEFUL MESSAGE TO ALL MUSLIMS & ISLAM HATERS!
PLEASE VISIT: WWW.IslamHaters.Skyrock.com
Ahmed Deedat on chinese and islam -Ahmed Deedat on chinese and islam - muslims. How to talk to people.
Jehovah by: Ahmed Deedat
The priest who bent in shame before the preacher Ahmed DeedatSincerely to God to spread the Islamic religion in all the world (the answer for each question)
Islam is the most widespread religions in the world the testimony of priests and scholars of the West
How defiance of God ignorance scientists ?
And why Islam is the religion of truth ?
Hola converted to Islam and why men ?
Greats and senior philosophers, writers, thinkers, scientists and athletes convert to Islam from all over the world
What is the reason behind every Christian and Jew enter Islam ?
Is Jesus Truly A God ┇Ahmed Deedat► Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/rBjFSU
► Qur’an channel: https://goo.gl/WAjUDt
Join Us on Social Media:
We allow anyone to translate our content and reshare videos but the video must remain branded under Strivingforjannah (with our logo and channel link) all speakers and artists should also be credited in the description
Ahmed Deedat Answer - Jesus said 'I am the Way the Truth and the Life'!Ahmed Deedat explains the context of this claim by Christians that this points to Jesus being God.
John 14 - 'I am the Way the Truth and the Life'
Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Jesus the Way to the Father
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Born in the Surat district of India in 1918, Ahmed Hoosen Deedat had no recollection of his father untill 1926. His father a tailor by profession had emigrated to South Africa shortly after the birth of Ahmed Deedat.
• With no formal education and fighting off the extreme pangs of poverty, he went to South Africa in 1927 to be with his father. His farewell to his mother in India in 1927 was the last time he saw her alive for she passed away a few months later.
• In a foreign land, a boy of nine with no formal schooling nor any command of the English language he began preparing for the role he was to play decades later without realizing it.
• Applying himself with diligence to his studies, the little boy not only was able to overcome the language barrier but excelled in school. His avid passion for reading helped him gain promotions until he completed standard 6. Lack of finance interrupted his schooling and at the early age of about 16 he took on the first of many jobs in retailing.
• The most significant of these was in 1936 where he worked at a Muslim owned store near a Christian seminary on the Natal South Coast. The incessant insults of the trainee missionaries hurled against Islam during their brief visits to the store infused a stubborn flame of desire within the young man to counteract their false propaganda.
• As fate would have it, Ahmad Deedat discovered by pure chance a book entitled Izharal-Haq, meaning the Truth revealed. This book recorded the techniques and enormous success of the efforts of Muslims in India in turning the tables against Christian missionary harassment during the British subjugation and rule of India. In particular the idea of holding debates had a profound effect on Ahmed Deedat.
• Armed with this new found zeal, Ahmed Deedat purchased his first Bible and began holding debates and discussions with the trainee missionaries. When they beat a hasty retreat in the face of his incisive counter arguments, he personally called on their teachers and even priests in the surrounding areas to discuss and debate topical issues of the day.
• Books by Shaikh Ahmed Deedat: The Choice - Between Islam and Christianity - Volume I The Choice - Between Islam and Christianity - Volume II Is the Bible God’s Word? Al Qur’an the Miracle of Miracles What is His Name? Christ in Islam What was the sign of Jonah? What the Bible says about Muhammed (pbuh)? Resurrection or Resuscitation? Arabs and Israel – Conflict or Conciliation? Crucifixion or Cruci-Fiction?